Type: Restoration, Alteration and Addition to Existing Historically Designated Residences
Year Completed: 2015
Area: 4,200 SF
Located on the grounds of the Norton Museum of Art, known as “The Karp House”. Two separate homes; one a 1940’s “Art Moderne”, the other a 1929 Craftsman Cottage; were linked together through a universal entry hall opening to a large garden. This new residence is now the home for the Director of the Norton Museum of Art.